How to apply for on-campus accommodation
Once you have been offered a place on one of our full-time courses based at the 克兰菲尔德 campus, you will be eligible to apply for accommodation.
你的课程安排, you will be sent a login and password for the student web portal (EVE) where you can apply for your preferred accommodation online.
Due to the popular demand for on-campus accommodation, we strongly recommend that you make your application as soon as you receive your EVE login information in order to secure the accommodation you desire
At 克兰菲尔德 we offer on-campus accommodation on a first come first serve basis. Applications are prioritised as follows:
- Special consideration for medical reasons*,
* If you feel your application requires special consideration due to a medical condition, you must make us aware at the time you apply for accommodation. We will ask you to supply a current medical letter from your doctor which explains why your application for on-campus accommodation should be prioritised.
Frequently asked questions
When can I apply for accommodation?
- If you are accepted for a full-time course you will be able to apply for accommodation using the EVE portal.
- Due to the popular demand for on-campus accommodation, we strongly recommend that you make your application as soon as you receive your EVE login information to be in with a chance of securing the accommodation you desire.
When can I move into the campus accommodation?
Your accommodation is available to you one day before your registration date.
Is there affordable off-site housing nearby?
- It can be cheaper to share private rental houses in surrounding villages with other students. 克兰菲尔德 village is just 1.5 miles from the University. Milton Keynes and Bedford are also within easy reach, accessible by the local bus and taxi services. For more information, see our Off-Campus Accommodation page.
- 访问 克兰菲尔德StudentPad, the official 爱游戏电竞 student accommodation search engine, specifically aimed at helping you find off-campus accommodation.